Bluesky Gel Polish 5 Colors Set
How to Apply Gel Polish
Step 1: Prep the nail.
Trim, file and buff nails for a clean and dry surface. Push back the cuticle. Remove shine from the natural nail with a file or a drill, especially around the cuticle and edges of the nail. Use brush remove dust and clean. (*Before opening the bottle, roll the bottle between your hands back and forth to gently mix.)
Step 2: Apply the base coat.
Apply thin base coat, cure under UV/LED lamp for 60-90 seconds.
Step 3: Apply the color gel.
Apply 1st thin layer of color gel polish - cure. (60 seconds)
Apply 2nd layer of color gel polish - cure. (60 seconds)
Apply 3rd layer of color gel polish if needed. - cure. (60 seconds)
*When applying color, wipe excess gel with brush before applying strokes.
Step 4: Apply the top coat.
Finish off with a layer of top coat, cure under UV/LED lamp for 90-120 seconds.
- Do not apply overmuch base coat or top coat and, the thinner, the better, otherwise it will get the gel shrunk and peeled off. Applying every thin coat is the key. -
Chip or peel off easily?
1. Remove the cuticle, trim the edge, polish your nails, ensure your nails are completely dry, clean and oil-free.
2. Avoid to apply the gel to skin or cuticle
3. Remember to cap the nail edge. (Apply gel to the edge of each nail to seal the gel with the brush horizontally to avoid chipping.)
Check your cure lamp and pay attention to the curing time. UV lamp for 120s, LED lamp for 60s.
How to remove?
1. Lightly buff off the shine from the top of nails using a nail buffer.
2.Soak a cotton ball or pad with nail gel remover and place on top of each nail.
3. Wrap the nail with aluminum foil or any nail wrap to secure and allow the remover to soak.
4. Soak for a minimum of 15 minutes.
5. Remove cotton and foils one at a time and gently push off gel using a removal wand. Gel should come off easily without much effort. If necessary, re-saturate cotton and rewrap finger and soak for 5 more minutes.
6. Lightly buff nails again once all gel is removed.
How to Apply Dip Powder
Step 1: Prep the nail. Push back the cuticle. Remove shine from the natural nail with a file or a drill, especially around the cuticle and edges of the nail. Use brush remove dust and clean.
Step 2: Apply a thin Base to the entire nail surface and quickly dip the nail at a 45-degree angle into the choice of dipping color powder coating the entire nail bed and pull straight back out.(Avoid getting the Base onto cuticles. Powder will pick up wherever Base is applied)
Step 3: Allow 20s for nails to dry and then tap off excess powder. Hold finger straight down & use a clean brush to *lightly* remove excess powder from around the nail plate & nail surface (This ensures that the powder does not fall back onto the nail.)
Step 4: Repeat steps 2-3 for 2 or 3 times coverage( Remember to put the BASE brush into BRUSH SAVER to clean when use the second/third times)
Step 5: Apply a coat of Activator to harden the blend of powder & liquid(Allow 10s for Activator to dry completely
Step 6: File / Shape / Buff
Step 7: Wash hands & nails thoroughly
Step 8: Apply another coat of Activator(Allow 30s for Activator to dry completely)
Step 9: a. Apply a coat of Top in quick thin strokes. (Allow 30s for nails to dry)
b. Apply a second coat of Top (Allow 2 minutes for nails to dry completely)
Everyone can do professional nail art at home! Let's do it for fun!
- SKU: 80594+A044+80563+QXG312+CS27
- Texture: Full Cover
- Occasions: Spring, Wedding
- Product Size: 10ml (.33fl oz)
- Product Type: Gel & Lacquer
- - Fashionable Colors in Lovely Gift Packaging
- - Easy to Apply without nicks, chips or smudges
- - Durable - lasts for more than 20 days
- - Silky Texture without floating
- - No Shrinking or Bleeding into Cuticles
- - Odorless, Cruelty-free & Eco-friendly
- - Fully certified and tested
- - Highly Pigmented - Full Coverage with one layer
- - Suitable for nail art: painting, lining, shading
- - Easy to Remove and Store
Package Includes: 5 Gel Nail Polish of 10ml
-Due to different monitor settings and electronic devices colors may differ slightly.
-May cause an allergic reaction.
-Please take a skin test every time before doing a manicure.
-Please stop using immediately once feeling uncomfortable.
-Cure under lamp for 60-90 secs. Base and Topcoat required. If gel feels thick or tacky, place in hot water for 1-2 minutes, remove from water and shake well.
Discover the Bluesky Gel Polish 5 Colors Set, including the natural beauty of earth tones in an elegant and perfect set.
Earth tones - A trend we love
Embrace this gorgeous gel polish color set of five pink – nude shades that evoke the delicate beauty of nature.
Dare to create stylish nail art designs by either combining the gel polishes of the set or even adding a bold color to create a more eye-catching result.
The Bluesky Gel Polish 5 Colors Set is a wonderful set to add to your collection, as earth tones are always on trend all year long! Inspiration has no limits, so just grab your favorite gel polish shades and get started!