How to Apply Gel Polish
Step 1: Prep the nail.
Trim, file and buff nails for a clean and dry surface. Push back the cuticle. Remove shine from the natural nail with a file or a drill, especially around the cuticle and edges of the nail. Use brush remove dust and clean. (*Before opening the bottle, roll the bottle between your hands back and forth to gently mix.)
Step 2: Apply the base coat.
Apply thin base coat, cure under UV/LED lamp for 60-90 seconds.
Step 3: Apply the color gel.
Apply 1st thin layer of color gel polish - cure. (60 seconds)
Apply 2nd layer of color gel polish - cure. (60 seconds)
Apply 3rd layer of color gel polish if needed. - cure. (60 seconds)
*When applying color, wipe excess gel with brush before applying strokes.
Step 4: Apply the top coat.
Finish off with a layer of top coat, cure under UV/LED lamp for 90-120 seconds.
- Do not apply overmuch base coat or top coat and, the thinner, the better, otherwise it will get the gel shrunk and peeled off. Applying every thin coat is the key. -
Chip or peel off easily?
1. Remove the cuticle, trim the edge, polish your nails, ensure your nails are completely dry, clean and oil-free.
2. Avoid to apply the gel to skin or cuticle
3. Remember to cap the nail edge. (Apply gel to the edge of each nail to seal the gel with the brush horizontally to avoid chipping.)
Check your cure lamp and pay attention to the curing time. UV lamp for 120s, LED lamp for 60s.
How to remove?
1. Lightly buff off the shine from the top of nails using a nail buffer.
2.Soak a cotton ball or pad with nail gel remover and place on top of each nail.
3. Wrap the nail with aluminum foil or any nail wrap to secure and allow the remover to soak.
4. Soak for a minimum of 15 minutes.
5. Remove cotton and foils one at a time and gently push off gel using a removal wand. Gel should come off easily without much effort. If necessary, re-saturate cotton and rewrap finger and soak for 5 more minutes.
6. Lightly buff nails again once all gel is removed.
How to Apply Dip Powder
Step 1: Prep the nail. Push back the cuticle. Remove shine from the natural nail with a file or a drill, especially around the cuticle and edges of the nail. Use brush remove dust and clean.
Step 2: Apply a thin Base to the entire nail surface and quickly dip the nail at a 45-degree angle into the choice of dipping color powder coating the entire nail bed and pull straight back out.(Avoid getting the Base onto cuticles. Powder will pick up wherever Base is applied)
Step 3: Allow 20s for nails to dry and then tap off excess powder. Hold finger straight down & use a clean brush to *lightly* remove excess powder from around the nail plate & nail surface (This ensures that the powder does not fall back onto the nail.)
Step 4: Repeat steps 2-3 for 2 or 3 times coverage( Remember to put the BASE brush into BRUSH SAVER to clean when use the second/third times)
Step 5: Apply a coat of Activator to harden the blend of powder & liquid(Allow 10s for Activator to dry completely
Step 6: File / Shape / Buff
Step 7: Wash hands & nails thoroughly
Step 8: Apply another coat of Activator(Allow 30s for Activator to dry completely)
Step 9: a. Apply a coat of Top in quick thin strokes. (Allow 30s for nails to dry)
b. Apply a second coat of Top (Allow 2 minutes for nails to dry completely)
How to Apply Gum Gel
Step 1: Prep the nail.
Start with clean, oil free nails. Lightly buff the surface of nails.
Step 2: Apply the base coat.
Apply a thin layer of base coat, and cure it under LED lamp (It is supposed to be sticky! No need for wipe)
Step 3: Choose a false nail tip.
Select a suitable shape & size false nail tip for each nail.
Step 4: Apply the gum gel(poly gel) - cure under the lamp.
Squeeze the gum gel(poly gel) out of the tube and using the spatula end of the pen, slice off and roll into the false nail. Take the brush end of the pen and pat the gum gel(poly gel) into place for your desired length. (For better consistency, you can use the base coat gel to smooth it out!) When finished, stick the false nail onto your real nail and gently press down. Cure under LED lamp.
Step 5: Remove the false nail.
Lift a corner of the false nail tip to pop off and remove.
Step 6: Trim and apply top coat. - Finish!
Trim, shape, buff and polish your nails for the desired look. Finish off with top coat and cure under LED lamp.
1.Not Slip Solution, but you can use Alcohol instead.
2.Gum gel(poly gel) need to be cured with LED lamps. We recommend curing with nail lamp for 2-3 mins, LED lamp for 60-90s. The time needed depends on the thickness of the gel.
3.It is important to start with clean, oil free nails to avoid lifting. Clean your cuticles and file your nail surface completely!
4.We recommend filling your nails about every two weeks when the new cuticle area grows.
Introducing Lexan Gel; the best fit solution for broken, short, rough nails!
You just: Fill, Fix, Extend & Shape in just 5 seconds!
Due to its innovative formula, it is ideal for salon use in order to save you time, whilst maintaining excellent, long-lasting results for every manicure.
Lexan Gel is designed for all nail lovers, professionals and beginners; it has a thick texture, and it is easy to apply with a brush.
It is a Cruelty free Vegan product, and it is not harmful for nails.
Its crystal-clear color can be the perfect blank canvas for any nail art design or offers the best natural nail result. What is more, it creates a flawless long-lasting effect for 25 days!
Each application only requires five seconds to cure using a BLUESKY Nail Lamp - whether you're fixing, extending, encapsulating!
Your Lexan Gel can also be easily soaked off using BLUESKY Acetone for quick removal!
Create nail extensions quickly and easily. Our self-levelling product applies quickly and cures even faster.
Mend any breaks, chips and snags in the nail with one swift and simple application.
Create easy overlays for a natural finish and the perfect start to every manicure.
Durable with a smoothe finish "Extend".
1. It provides speed and convenience as it dries just in 5 seconds, lasting for more than 25+.
2. It is designed for all nail lovers, professionals and beginners as it easy to apply with a brush.
3. Lexan Gel is a Cruelty-free Vegan product, without animal-derived ingredients. It’s Crystal clear – transparent color can be used as a blank canvas for creativity or for a clear natural nail result.
MULTIPLE COLOR OPTION
HOW TO APPLY
1. Apply a thin layer of Bluesky base coat, capping the edges of nails. cure for 60s under led lgep or 120s under uv lgep.
2. Apply the gel remembering that it should not be too thick.
3. Cure for 5 seconds and apply once more for the perfect result...
4. Apply a thin layer of Bluesky top coat evenly, capping the edges of nails. cure for 60s under led lgep or 120s under uv lgep.