IN A GALAXY FAR FAR AWAY
Nail your holiday look with a mesmerizing gel mani. Shimmering details on black canvas gel nail polish promise to create a bright cosmic nail art design.
Create stand out Galaxy-inspired nail art look and make heads turn.
Try the Falling Star; this black with reddish glittery gel nail polish and be the luckiest girl in the world! If you opt for a more blueish sparkle, then the Cosmic Latte is the right shade for you. Turquoise and aquamarine glitter on a black canvas. This Cosmic Latte will sure be approved by astronomers.
What a stunning Galaxy effect!
- With the BLUESKY Nail File start by filing your nails to the desired shape.
- Push back and trim your cuticles.
- Buff your nails gently with your BLUESKY Nail Buffer.
- Clean your nails with a BLUESKY Cleanser Wipe.
- Apply a thin layer of BLUESKY Base Coat to all nails, capping the edges. Avoid the skin and cuticle.
- Cure for 60 seconds under the BLUESKY nail lamp, it will still be tacky but this is normal.
- Choose a black gel polish as your base - Galaxy Gel is an iridescent glitter coat and works best on top of a dark gel polish for the desired effect.
- Apply 1 coat of Black BLUESKY Gel Polish. Remember to apply a thin coat, capping the edges and avoiding the skin around your nails.
- Cure for 60 seconds under the BLUESKY nail lamp.
- Apply one more coat of a black gel polish and cure for 60 seconds.
- Apply your chosen Galaxy Gelto your nails and cure for 60 seconds.
- Apply a further coat of Galaxy Gel for a more opaque coverage. Cure for 60 seconds.
- Apply your BLUESKY Top Coat and cure for 60 seconds.
- Finish by wiping all nails with a BLUESKY Cleanser Wipe for a high-shine finish.